Prophecy Wanna-Be

About... "The prophecy of energy itself, The Grand Master of the elemental prophecies himself"

Monday, December 29, 2008

ADVENTURE QUEST WORLDS NOW OBSELETE TO ME

Yeah, I'm into World of Warcraft now. I will be making a seperate blog for my guild, "The Journey" so if know a Night Elf Rogue on the Server/Realm Anetheron named "Yakeshi" then checking up on that blog is mandatory. I will post our status, our money, our levels... Everything worthwhile reading in that blog. The blog will be called ""The Journey" in Warcraft".

Mood: Somewhat Excited

No comments:

Wonder Y's tastes

  • KEY= (+) I like it, (-) I dislike it, (++) I Love it, (--) I Hate it, (+++) She's my everything, (---) I hate her fuckin' guts
  • Above all these things the ONE I LOVE AND HATE the MOST... is... "her."(+++) (---)
  • Too much Respect(--)
  • Friends(++)
  • Optimists(--)
  • Electricity(++)
  • Sad music(++)
  • Beauty(++)
  • Emotional Pain(++)
  • Writing my story, which involves my username somehow(+)
  • Rhyming deep love poems(+)
  • Harmony in music(+)
  • Singing(+)
  • Good natured Attention(+)
  • Staying happy when I am happy which is very rarely(+)
  • YouTube(+)
  • Compliments(+)
  • This site and its ease of acess(+)
  • Magibon(+)
  • Loooong sea life documentaries(+)
  • Drawing (+)
  • Pointless Hate(-)
  • Tyops >:( (-)
  • *Tyops=Typos :O >:( :P (-)